XpertNow – the solution for optimised technical support and seamless process integration
HOW IT WORKS
Integrated into the users application it can be used seamlessly. No additional log-on, no access of a new application or ticket-system.
Directly integrated in your application it makes the creation of IT support tickets easy as pie!
Just choose a priority, add a short comment and optionally add an attachment. Press “create” and your ticket is created within seconds. All relevant technically details are attached automatically for the IT support.
ADVANTAGES IN DETAIL
- Instant ticket creation out of the users application
- The ticket is automatically sent to the customers existent Ticket Management Solution with no manual effort
- Only manual steps are prioritisation of issue and a short issue description
- Possibility to attach files
- No log-in to a Ticket Management Solution in order to create a ticket
- No more discussion with the IT-Support concerning technical details as all information about the application is automatically attached to the ticket
- Focus on what’s important…Business not IT!
- XpertNow is completely integrated into existing Ticket Management Solutions
- Ticket Management Solutions like HPSM, Remedy, ServiceNow and many more can stay single-point-of-access for all tickets
- Automatically all technical information of the application is attached in a very transparent way to the ticket
- The technical information is split into:
- General information
- Front End & Messages
- Variables & Selections
- Meta Data & DataFlow
- System Performance
- All kind of helpful technical logs
- Instant issue reproduction possibility for IT-Support through one-click solution
- IT HelpDesk / 1st-Level Support can concentrate on other tasks than assigning tickets to relevant support experts
IT RUNS AND RUNS, EVERYWHERE.
XpertNow can be used in all web browsers, in SAP FIORI, in MS Excel, SAP BEx and SAP Business Objects Front-Ends such as SAP Analysis-for-Office. It is easy to integrate into the individual user-application and will not disturb the design of any Front-End nor its performance.